This Web site was designed using Web standards.
Learn more about the benefits of standardized design.
Biology I Team A
by Tracie Shackles
May 12, 2010
Freshmen Academy- Team A
How to be successful....
- 1. Read the chapter before we start notes!!! This helps you to ask questions when we go over the material in class.
- 2. Utilize the flashcards, online quizzes, video clips/animations from your book at http://www.il.biologygmh.com
- 3. Ask Questions!!! I am not a mind reader, so ask I will not bite your head off :).
- 4. Come to ELO for help! Don't wait till the day of the test to tell me you don't understand something!!!!
- 5. Form study groups. You may use my room after school for a place to meet, I might even join you :).
- 6. Turn homework in on time!! Remember that you only have two late homework passes per quarter and everything after that is a ZERO!!!
- 7. Come to class!!!
1. 2 inch Binder
2. Colored Pencils
4. Notebook paper
5. Pencils/Pens (only black and blue)
7. 2G flash/jumpdrive
7. Recommended: a scientific calculator.
Current conditions as of 11:53 am CDT
- Feels like:
- SW 13 mph
- 5:38 am
- 8:04 pm
Weather forecast provided by www.yahoo.com
Back To Top