21-22 Job Listings
Job Title: Substitute Cook
District Name: Mount Vernon Twp #201
Address: 11101 N. Wells Bypass, Mount Vernon, IL 62864
Type of Employment: Temporary
Job Category: Food Service
Grade Level: Secondary
Salary/Benefits: Salary based on established salary schedule
Duties: Projects or programs funded in whole or in part with Federal grant money must credit the Federal government for the Federal government's portion of the financial support. This citation informs the public that the use of Federal dollars. Staff development opportunities, resource purchases and personnel have been funded in whole or in part with Federal dollars. Qualifications:
1. High School diploma or GED.
2. Ability to lift 50 pounds and ability to stand for long periods of time.
3. Prefer applicants who can establish and maintain good rapport with students, staff, and community
4. Current Illinois Food Service Sanitation Certificate or Food Handler Certificate preferred but not required.
5. Two year experience in a food service establishment or school cafeteria is preferred.
6. Ability to adapt to a fast paced environment and participate as part of a food service team.
7. Computer experience and retail/cash experience is desirable.
ILEARN Link: ILEARN
Report Card Link: District Report Card
Job Posting Date:08/24/2020
How to Apply: Mt. Vernon Township High School District #201 is seeking a substitute cook/helper position for the 2021-2022 School Year. Applications, letters of interest and resumes can be submitted using the following link: https://www.applitrack.com/mvths/onlineapp/