MVTHS District 201 Superintendent of School Vacancy Announcement
MVTHS DISTRICT 201 SUPERINTENDENT OF SCHOOL
The Board of Education of Mt. Vernon THSD 201, Mt. Vernon, Illinois is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Superintendent of Schools. The Board wishes to select a superintendent who will begin work on July 1, 2020.
It is anticipated that the total compensation package will be in a range from $150,000 to $170,000 based on successful administrative experience and education. It is expected that the initial contract will be for a multi-year period, as authorized by Illinois statutes.
MVTHS will accept applications via email.
Please forward all documents to Applitrack.
All applicants must be received by Noon (CST) October 4, 2019 and must include the following documents to receive consideration:
1. A formal letter of application indicating your desire to be a candidate for this position.
2. A formal resume that includes a summary of achievements in administrative positions, educational vision and goals, personal leadership philosophy and reasons for your interest in this position.
3. At least three recent letters of reference dated within the last 3 years.
4. Copies of transcripts from each college/university attended.
5. Proof of qualification and licensure to be a superintendent in the state of Illinois (copy of the administrative licensure with all related endorsements*) or other evidence showing qualification to be a superintendent in another state.
Please remove from all documents all references to social security numbers and birthdates.
Residency is preferred but not required.
For additional information regarding the position please contact:
Dr. Nick Osborne firstname.lastname@example.org or 618-204-1948